Terms & Conditions
- Therapy is offered in 30 / 45 / 60-minute session lengths. A variety of activities are selected, based on age, skill level and preferences, to support your speech and language goals. Parents and caregivers are invited to attend either the full session or the last 15 minutes, depending on what works best with each client. It is requested that cell phones be turned off and put away during all sessions. Home practice is an important part of your therapy plan. Homework exercises will often be introduced at the end of a session and reviewed at the beginning of your next session. Please bring your homework folder with you to each session.
- Fees vary depending on session length and the number of sessions purchased . Rates are listed on the Pricing Form.
- If you have a third party paying for your therapy services, you will automatically receive the discounted package rates.
- Your therapy program includes: brief communications by email or phone, session planning, session documenting, and an annual progress update.
- Your therapy program does not include: additional reports, meetings/conferences, any phone or email consultation longer than 15 minutes, or travel fees. The costs of any additional therapeutic supplies or tools, that are single use items and ordered especially for you, are not included in your therapy program. If any such supplies or tools are recommended, you will be given the option to purchase them. If you would like CytrynSpeech to order them on your behalf, you will be billed for the full costs of the supplies or tools, and delivery.
- The client accepts full responsibility for payment of all services provided.
- Payment is due in full by check or bank transfer at the time of billing.
- Payment for any therapeutic supplies or tools agreed to by the client will be billed separately.
- Lisa Cytrynbaum can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by office phone: 778-279-4090
- Clients will share the names of any health care practitioners with whom they are working.
- Clients will inform the Therapist of any contagious or infectious conditions.
- If at any time the client does not understand the purpose of treatment, they are encouraged to ask for further information. A client may stop the assessment or therapy session at any time.
- Cancellation Policy – If you must cancel an appointment, please give 48 hours notice to avoid the full session fee.
- If you have a third party paying for your therapy services and cancel a session with less than 48 hours notice, the full session fee will be charged directly to you, not the third party.
- To cancel an appointment, email: email@example.com.
- It is recommended that the client cancel a session in cases where: an illness is considered contagious or is interfering with the client’s ability to cooperate or focus.
- To cancel an appointment due to illness, email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8 am the morning of your session to avoid the full session fee.
- If you have a third party paying for your therapy services and neglect to cancel your session by 8 am that morning “due to illness”, the full session fee will be charged directly to you, not the third party.
- Improvement in speech and language skills is based on many factors and occurs at different rates for each individual.
- It is the responsibility of the client to be on time and attend therapy sessions on a consistent basis, to ensure continued progress. Services will be terminated if there are excessive absences or tardiness on the part of the client. The appointment time will not be extended or prorated for those who are late.
- Therapy will take place at the office of CytrynSpeech, in North Vancouver, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- In special cases, sessions will take place at another location on the North Shore of Vancouver. A travel fee of $40 will be applied in such cases.
- Extended Health Insurance policies are an arrangement between the client and their Insurer. All services will be billed directly to the client. It is the client’s responsibility to seek reimbursement for speech and language services. Information requested by a client’s insurance company will be made available, in order to facilitate the processing of any claim.
- Client related information will only be shared with specific Professionals and Organizations when requested by the client in writing.